Data Protection Notice
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously when using these websites. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing, storage and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services offered there.
1. Information about personal data
(1) Personal data also known as personal information are those particulars that relate to a person or are likely to relate to a person, such as: e.g. name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data may under certain circumstances be used to identify a particular person.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body according to § 3 Abs. 7 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Hertz&Selck GmbH & Co., Tarpenring 23, 22419 Hamburg, Germany.
2. Rights of access, correction, deletion, transferability, revocation, complaint
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time on the data stored about you, as well as about its origin, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
(2) Consent given by you on the use of data may be revoked at any time. (3) You also have the right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, and the right to data portability.
(4) You have the right to complain at any time to the competent data protection authority of your country.
(5) All information requests or objections to data processing should be directed by e-mail to datenschutz(at)hertz-selck.de or
to the address specified above under point 1 (2).
3. Automated decision-making
Automated decision-making is not used here.
4. Storage of access data
(1) Every access to our website is stored in an access-data log file on the server of our Internet Service provider (ISP).
(2) This data set consists of e.g. your IP address, date and time of the request, name of the requested file, file size transferred, the access status, web browser and operating system used, and the name of your ISP.
(3) These data are collected for technical reasons. An evaluation is done exclusively for statistical purposes (visitor numbers and page popularity) and without personal reference. These data will be deleted automatically after 14 days, at the latest.
5. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we will not collect any personal data, except for the data transmitted by your browser mentioned under 4.2, to enable you to technically visit the site.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files allocated to the browser you are using, which provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective. We set cookies to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
b) Transient cookies and particularly session cookies will automatically be deleted when you close the browser. Transient cookies store a so-called session ID, which allocates various requests from your browser to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted upon logging out or when closing the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies by accessing the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want the execution of Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on like "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
6. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer various additional services. To do this, you will usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the ISP by e-mail or via the contact form, we will record your e-mail address and, if you specify so, your name and telephone number to answer your questions.
7. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", small text files that are stored on your computer which allow an analysis of your website use. The information generated by the cookie about your website use is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) According to Google, the IP address transmitted by Google Analytics will not be merged with other data at Google. However this cannot be guaranteed. We therefore recommend using the plugin mentioned below under 7.4.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
(4) In addition, you may prevent Google from collecting and processing cookie generated data and data related to your website use (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" resulting in your IP address being processed in truncated form, thus widely ruling out direct personal reference.
8. Notice of lack of confidentiality in Internet communication
Please note that in the case of normal unencrypted communication over the Internet, (e.g. via e-mail), complete confidentiality and data security cannot be guaranteed. We therefore recommend the postal service for confidential information. Disclaimer Liability for content The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of relevant violations, we will remove this content immediately. Liability for links Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties on which content we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The content of the linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of implementation. At that time illegal content was not recognizable. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not feasible without actual evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
Data protection manager
Mr. Thomas Cedzich
c/o Vater Solution GmbH